Sunday 30 October 2011

Hi people, Just to update you on what I am doing at the moment. I am totally addicted to crafting at the moment. My hairdressing business is very slow at the moment, a lot of customers have been lost this year mostly through death. So I am just crating all day. I love card making and make a card everyday. I am enjoying the craftcupboard on facebook and also the craftyness forum. They keep me in full motivation to keep making my things. I am at the moment making myself an advent calender which will have a guinea pig Christmas scene on it photos to follow. My animals take up most or all my money but hay they are my life. They are what makes me happy and keeps me going apart from my lovely partner of course. My two rabbits are going for their injections tomorrow two done last two to go. My oldest rabbit is 7-8years old. Not sure how old she was when my Dad found her. I want her just health checked as well. So keep watching this blog more to come. :D enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment